Performance engineering for instant live access
The Sapphire Touch is high performance, with more submasters, more flash and executor buttons, and the power to control the larger, more challenging shows.
Program with two wide screen touch monitors offering a huge workspace area, expandable further still with Sapphire Touch and Sapphire Media Wings.
Tricolour optical trackball indicates fixture colour or functionality with unique ‘Saturn Ring’ control, giving X,Y,Z axis control simultaneously.
- 45 motorised, automated master playbacks
- Massive, vibrant 15.6″ widescreen programming windows
- Fast, live and hands on attribute controls
- Unique Tricolour illuminated tracker ball with Z axis control to give fast control of distance related attributes – zoom, iris and focus
- Built in UPS battery backup
- 8 physical DMX outputs, up to 16 over ArtNet or sACN – 8192 channels
- Supports Titan Network Processors for DMX expansion up to 64 universes
- Dual Ethernet port
- Direct SMPTE in
- Connectivity with Sapphire Touch Wing
- Dedicated theatre cue stack control
- Huge programming surface – capacity for 2 external touch screens
- 20 programmable macro buttons
- Screen articulation
- MIDI In Out and Through
- Trigger Inputs
- Compatible with Titan Remote